“Wedding bliss sept 22” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amber Grove Inn

Amber Grove Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moseley
Amber Grove Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Moseley B&B and Inns
“Wedding bliss sept 22”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

John Mcbride, the owner really takes it upon himself to ensure you have a wonderful day. The location is great just a short distance from Richmond. Everything is included when pricing occurs. The staff was amazing. Truly a great place to be married.
It is rustic elegance at its best!

• Stayed September 2012
      Location
1 Thank Marissarrington

Families
Solo
Business
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2006

Larry and I were married at Amber Grove May 20, 2006. People are still talking about how beautiful it was, and how delicious the food was. Alice and John are so nice, and everything was absolutely perfect. We stayed in the "red room" which is beautiful, and every bed in the inn is comfortable. I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful wedding, and we could not have picked a better place. I would recommend Amber Grove to anyone!

• Liked — The Owners
  • Stayed May 2006, traveled as a couple
      Location
2 Thank hudsongrl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2005

I do not know where to begin with Amber Grove. My husband and I chose to get married at Amber Grove, a year before our wedding date. Since then, John and Alice have become one of the family. Oct. 1, 2005 was the absolute best night of our lives, and we owe it to Amber Grove and their excellent, professional staff!
My parents stayed at the Inn for a week during the wedding, and the breakfasts Alice and John cooked them were feasts! Awesome! The rooms were big and comfortable. The bridal suite- made me feel like a princess!
We also had our Rehearsal Dinner at Amber Grove and -THANK GOD! The dinner was delicious and Alice is a MASTER CHEF! Everyone raved about the food!
Now the wedding!! Besides the georgeous backdrop the Inn and land provides, John and Alice made me and my husband feel like Kings and Queens (and trust me, we gave em a run for their money!) I NEVER felt stress, and when a vender started to stress me, Alice came over and told me to relax and get ready- SHE took care of it! So awesome! The staff- FIRST CLASS, always curtious and just so wonderful. The food- well after being at the Inn a few days, the food just gets better and better!!
Our wedding Oct. 1, 2005 was positively perfect, Amber Grove Inn is perfect- there was NOTHING I would change. I am going to recommend Amber Grove to everyone- and we will be back! If anyone wants to email me, I'll tell ya all about our lovely experience!
Thank You so much John and Alice- our families will not stop raving about the wedding, and we owe it to you!
Alissa & Louis Salomonsky

• Stayed September 2005
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2005

My wife and I held our reception at Amber Grove in July of 2000. We chose the Inn because it fit our personalities and because we were so impressed with both the one-on-one service Alice provided along with the beautiful setting. All of our over 100 guests have only said wonderful things about our choice of reception location.

I, myself, have been so impressed by their professionalism and dedication to the bride and groom that I have recently contacted them to put my business on their preferred vendor listing. Any true business person knows that they only put their name on something they believe in, and the McBride's have my vote of confidence.

Amber Grove Inn is a 10 out of 10 in my book.

• Stayed July 2000
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2004

We hosted our wedding at Amber Grove and it was a fiasco. I can't say enough bad things about it. The rooms were dirty and bug infested, and the host/hostess were extremely unaccomodating, rude and unprofessional. Stay away!!!

• Stayed January 2002
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
, Owner at Amber Grove Inn, responded to this review, October 3, 2004
I was quite surprised when I read this review of our services here at Amber Grove. We host weddings almost every weekend here and I have not been made aware of any of the issues described in this review. What I have consitently heard from client and guest alike is that the food was great, the place is beautiful and everyone was made to feel at home. I am truly sorry that the reviewer did not have a positive experience and I wish they had come to me with their concerns so I could have had an opportunity to address them then instead of after the fact. I want to ensure that whoever reads this review that we take it very seriously and will redouble our efforts to maintain Amber Grove as a premier wedding venue.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moseley
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St
Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street
BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe
DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian
Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike

Been to Amber Grove Inn? Share your experiences!