“Must Try!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Montross
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Cute, unique place for breakfast or lunch, with an assortment of original sandwiches and great coffee. It's an art gallery and bistro in one.

1  Thank mamacancook

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stopped for a late lunch. Had great sandwich choices and were able to get good coffee to go with them. Wonderful items by local artisans to browse while waiting for food and to purchase afterwards.

1  Thank gjgsmg
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

We happened to stop in for breakfast at the Art of Coffee and discovered an off the trail treat. The restaurant has a playful selection of sandwitches for lunch and some decent breakfast choices. The bang you get for your buck is awesome. I would definitely come back here again. Ps they stop serving breakfast at 11.

1  Thank Sean D
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had eaten a fantastic breakfast here on my last visit to Montross and knew that they were one of the few places that could cook an omelete to my specification - Sahara desert dry. So when we were looking for a place to take my mother's college friend to lunch, I thought about them. So glad I did! I had the Tuscan sandwich which was prepared to perfection and chose potatoe salad as my side which was tasty and seasoned perfectly. My friend stated that she had the best Rueben sandwich that she had ever eaten and my mother and her friend both commented on how good their lunch was.

1  Thank Elizabeth G
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stopped in for lunch after we checked into the Inn per the recommendation of the owners! I have a soft spot for small coffee shops and HAD to go see this one. The coffee was great and I had the Tuscan sandwich(which was delicious!) and my husband got the crab cake sandwich, which he loved! Will be visiting the shop again the next trip to Montross!

1  Thank Leslie S