See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 18, 2017

This is a wonderful B & B in the mountains of Monterey, Va. A family run place where you feel completely at home with home cooked meals and friendly atmosphere. The rooms are nice and well maintained.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed August 13, 2017

Great stay with friendly owners. Beautiful views of the valley and mountains. Delicious breakfast. Indoor or outdoor dining available. Rooms are great, antique items. Very quiet and secluded. If you want anything, take it as there is not much to shop from in close distance. Great for a quiet get away.

Room Tip: Mountain View has great view of mountains and valley. Other rooms are log cabin style
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2017

The hosts are wonderful and they became good friends in the two nights I was there.

Their patio provides an excellent platform for viewing the most levels of mountains I've ever experienced. I sat for long periods of time, many times mesmerized by the zen of it all.

Also, I was given wonderful driving trip directions for both rugged mountain roads with more breathtaking views and beautiful scenery for endless houses and landscapes.

I highly recommend this unusual, remote and peaceful retreat. Enjoy!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I didn't know what to expect, my first visit to the birthplace of my late mother in law for a solemn occasion. My husband had been there many times, but as a child, visiting his grandparents. He booked Laurel Point for 2 nights for us and my brother in law Gary.......I was told its reviews were very good. What I wasn't expecting was the beautiful house near the top of Jack Mountain, in the clouds, with a breathtaking view of the Allegheny mountains. Lovely rooms,wonderful all you can eat, made to order breakfast by our gracious host Jim White ( we missed Lorraine, his wife, she was away, we hear she's lovely) it struck me how comfortable I was on this beautiful property, with their gorgeous lawn, and pond, like a dream. we want to return, under better circumstances, to stay in this spectacular B&B with the gorgeous views and the wonderful host. Jodie the dog and Chloe and Carter the cats welcomed us as well, it's like a movie set, wonderful place to stay in a beautiful part of Virginia!

Room Tip: the mountain view room in the main house has unbelievable views
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2017

Are you an Author? Working on a book? Need a quite place? This is it. Out for a motorcycle ride? this is a wonderful destination to overnight. Doing something down in Monterrey? Where are you going to sleep? This is the place! Accommodations are wonderful... hosts are gracious. There is WiFi... but why would you want it? enjoy the scenery... go up and watch him feed the beef cows.... wonder through the woods... this place is nothing short of AMAZING!!! God's country... I just want to run with a hang glider and sore out over the mountain ranges.... the pictures do not do the beauty of this place any justice...

Room Tip: Talk with your hosts... ask about the view from the honeymoon suite...
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family