“Relaxing and un-rushed place for a nice dinner”

Giorgio's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Montclair
Good for: Families with children
“Relaxing and un-rushed place for a nice dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

We enjoy this restaurant. Don't let the word "Family" fool you. I think they use that because its family run not because your going to find high chairs and hot dogs inside. It is a wonderful place to go celebrate or just enjoy dinner.

Service is excellent. Wait staff are pleasant and attentive. Most likely you will have some relative or close friend of the owner serving you. The food is well above average. It's not the best I have every had but its good enough to keep me going back even though it is a half hour from my home.

I'm not a big wine drinker but I'm told that they have an excellent variety of wines available. There is a wine bar connected to the restaurant.

If you want to have a nice dinner and not feel like you are being rushed through it, this is the place to go.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank C C

“Another hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food, atmosphere, wine, and service is great. Very busy though, but worth it. A bit pricy, but well worth it.

Visited June 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Another winner in the Dumfries/Manassas Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

The resturant serves above average food and provides above average service. I can recommend on the basis of "wholesome" and fairly priced, but do not expect world class.

Visited September 2013
“Not to bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Our first trip there. My wife had the calm chowder. It was very thick and cold. I had the gyro platter with fries all cold. We were deciding what to have for desert instead our server brought us our bill without evening asking us about desert.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank mbjerry
“We love the wine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

It is great having a restaurant right here in Montclair that serves good food and has a wine bar right next door. We belong to Winestyles wine of the month club and appreciate their knowledge of wine. I also really like the flaming cheese appetizer. It has gotten much busier lately but you can still get a seat without waiting a long time on a Saturday night. We enjoy going to a family owned restaurant rather than a national chain.

1 Thank Jenny C