“Never disappointing”
Review of Min's China City - CLOSED

Min's China City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food is always hot, always delicious and always affordable. We love dining in and taking it home. The staff is attentive and the food is great.

1  Thank BenThere58323

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stopped for the lunch buffet. I expected more selections and for the staff to keep up with refilling the entrees. Sometimes they are almost empty and not hot enough to please me. The price is right for a lunch though.

1  Thank Holly B
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This location on Scruggs Road in a strip shopping area at Smith Mountain Lake. Easy parking and inside spacious. Buffet or from menu. Chicken is a little spongy. Can get MSG free meal that is very good. Have eaten there several times and consistant service and food. Tea good and lots of windows. Next to some nice shops.

2  Thank JLDC
Reviewed March 22, 2012

New owners took over, my son and another friend told me how rude the new people were but I did not believe it until I experienced it myself. Will never go back, it is a shame because they had great food.