“No Silverware !!!”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #141 of 219 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We recently ate here and had to wait longer to get silverware than the food. !!!
There were only people at four tables - it was not busy. When I asked why it was taking so long to get silverware, we were told that they didn't have any clean ...seriously ?!?!?!?
What about plastic forks .... at that point, I didn't care.

No word from the manager on duty (if there was on) - very poor management !!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Very disappointed with the wings. We were part of a very large party and no one was happy with their wing order. I ake better wings at home. Very loud environment. You have to practically scream to be heard. Service was slow but only had one waitress for our party of 23. She did her best. Next time I'll pass on the invitation. Not for me.

1  Thank bdinnab
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The smoking section outside is right next to the dining area so the smoke comes in when people walk in and out. Kind of annoying for those who don't smoke. But the food is good and we wanted to watch the race so it was the only spot to go. The atmosphere is great and we enjoy it.

Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Used to be the place to go on hull st , but new management and constantly rising prices with lower food quality has hurt the location. Still a good spot for football or Tuesday. I would still rather go somewhere else like glory days

1  Thank tkerhokap
Reviewed May 15, 2012

BWW is a great place to stop for wings. I go on Tuesdays when the wings are .25 cents. Thursdays they have boneless wing night for .25 cents