“favorite pancakes at Cracker Barrell”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #100 of 213 Restaurants in Midlothian
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“favorite pancakes at Cracker Barrell”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Pecan Pancakes are the best and always consistently good. I love the "warmed" 100% pure maple syrup too.

Visited November 2013

“worsr cracker barrel ever”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Visiting from out of state. Went with my son and his wife who live local. The service was good. The food horrible. I have frequented many CB in many states. I always get the chicken and dumplings w extra dumplingsas a side. This meal was very runny and bland. Not at all like what I have gotten at other CB. It seemed like they added water to it. If I wasnt so hungry I wouldnt even eat it. I frequent this area alot but would never return to this Cracker Barrel.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank copmom108
Mooresville, North Carolina
“THE BEST CRACKER BARREL EVER!!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Cracker Barrel Hull Street Review
Chesterfield, VA

So I'm heading out for a photo shoot and passed Cracker Barrel on the way, and my immediate thought was, "holy cow, gotta go there and get me my favorite, country fried steak!". Now I don't eat much red meat anymore as I've been on a tremendous diet for the last 7 months or so, and it's been over a year since I last ate at a Cracker Barrel, but thought, what the heck, why not, it's a long weekend and I'm in a great mood so lets go there for dinner.

Came back around 7:30 pm, pulled up into the parking lot, parking area very nice, lots of people sitting out front in rocking chairs, seems to be a very nice place to eat!

Wandered in, was kind of crowded, and three ladies immediately asked me "how many" and of course, I said, "three, well really only one but I AM losing weight!". Got them laughing. Took me to a nice seat and was very noticeably clean in that restaurant! Sometimes I'm not all that happy with Cracker Barrels when they are busy because their staff is so busy it's hard to keep the place clean, but obviously here they are paying attention to their primary issues and keeping the place clean and trouble-free!

Not a long wait to order, maybe all of three minutes after I sat down. Silver ware is very clean and neat. Lori, the beautiful waitress, came by and took my order right away. Wait staff is very professional, nice and friendly. Ordered Iced Tea, and oh boy, the Iced tea is fabulous. I mean perfect, like my mom used to make a hundred years ago or so!

I ordered my favorite, country fried steak, black eyed peas, corn and fried okra. Finished my first glass of tea in 2 minutes as I was tremendously thirsty from riding all day in the car with the top down, and waitress immediately refilled! I mean in less than a minute after I put the empty glass down she came by with another glass!

One of the wait staff came to the table with my order. Got butter beans instead of peas, mixed with ham, and OMG they are fabulous! They were out of the peas...Lima beans. Lori came by to tell me they had run out of Black Eyed Peas, and I told her, "OMG these beans are so good I could skip the entire dinner and just eat a large bowl of them!".

However, if I had, I'd still be floating off the bed! LOL...

Country fried steak is fantastic, and I don't eat much meat anymore but had to this time. Now I'm stuffed!

Oh man, the corn was excellent. The okra, superb. Best Cracker Barrel I've been to!

Manager is Michael, very nice young man, and I showed him a copy of my review before posting it here just so he would know how much I liked their restaurant!

I give them a rating of 10 out of 10!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Robin H
Greenback, Tennessee
“Always a good choice”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Cracker Barrel was close to our hotel & the store we wanted to shop in. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience at Cracker Barrel.

Visited April 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“best breakfast in the area”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

while I am not a big fan of chain restuarants, cracker barrel has the best breakfast in the area,
great service, great options, a nice country store type shop to browse while waiting for your table, and a very good breakfast,

Visited March 2013