“Good little hidden place!”

The Grill at Waterford
Ranked #21 of 217 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great food, service, and atmosphere! You'll miss it if you're not sure exactly where it is! Popular with those who live close by and know about it!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Waterford is kinda out of the way, don't know how we even found it. The food is American Home Cooking. Try the green beans with walnuts. Yummo! Grilled pork chops and catfish are special too. Got the meat loaf last time. Very different but tasty plus. We have eaten here about five times and have been pleased every time. Service always seems to be the same two or three waitresses who work hard, are efficient, and seem happy with their jobs.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is my 4th visit back and am becoming a regular. The drink specials are always great & the bartender does not skimp on the good stuff. If you are a crab cake lover this is the place for you. Everything I have tried on the menu ( mostly the specials) has been delightful and the portions overwhelming even for my 240lb body!

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Sean is a fantastic server,foods great! I have ate there a couple of times. consisyantly outstanding.And a great value

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate dinner at this restaurant while in town for a wedding. I had the best crab cake I have ever eaten anywhere! My husband otdered the tiger shrimp florentine special. He would have preferred a few more shrimp in the dish but the food was excellent. I sampled and thought his meal was even better than my delicious one. The atmosphere was very pleasant and service was excellent. If we lived nearby, we would certainly try out this spot again.