“Best Sushi in Town!”

Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sushi in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

We have tried several sushi places in town... this is the best sushi.. we have travelled and lived in Asia for many years.. Sushi from Wasabi is comparable to the really great ones there are in Asia. It's authentic and fresh. Chef Kenji san knows how to make the best sushi! the rice, the nori (seaweed) and freshness and the size of the fish pieces.. everything that's in sushi is of best quality and well prepared!
If you want your sushi in a hurry though you will be disappointed. But it will be worth the wait! We ususally call in advance to pre-order some sushi.. that way we don't have to wait as long.

Susan B

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank wings0nfeet

“Over priced an poor quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Went in for some takeout. Only wanted seaweed salad. Portion was ridiculously small for price and to top it off half of it was frozen. Very poor service as well.

1 Thank Alicia Q
Newbury Park, California
“Udon unbeatable .. Way to salty.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I went there for a date night. Had spring rolls they were fine but nothing I would tell a friend. We both had Udon it was so salty the seaweed is salty and they add more.. I was very hungry so I eat more than I should of an was running for the bathroom later.
We have been there about 6 maybe 9 months ago and it was good.
Not going back.

• Visited April 2013
Chesterfield, VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great - The Best Around...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2009

We love sushi and Wasabi always has fresh fish, wonderful rice and a pleasant staff. Ask for Kinji he'll take care of you... If it isn't on the menu, they can make it. That is what I love about the place. I now even have my own roll and they know when I come in what I want. Like all sushi don't be in a hurry, it takes time to create art. The food will not disappoint. We've been to them all and Wasabi is the best.