“Best of the Best”
Review of Bell Greek Cuisine

Bell Greek Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 231 Restaurants in Midlothian
Reviewed April 25, 2016

In Midlothian,Va we are blessed to have Bell Greek Cuisine----the absolute best food for the price ---EVER----It is a small restaurant with family friendly staff that make eating there or takeout a wonderful nights cuisine.We take out more than eating there but the food is simply the best at affordable prices.Our daughter who teaches and lives in Northern Va. thinks we have become addicted to Bell Greek Cuisine when she comes home to visit---now she asks that we eat there or do take out from there every time she comes home to visit,Do yourself a favor and give this restaurant a try----cannot say enough about the food----we have never heard anyone say anything other than positive compliments---great food--affordable prices--great service.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

This is a casual dining place with excellent food for a reasonable price. I have even called for carry out on my way home from work and it was ready in 5 minutes.
Gyros are really good, but I usually order other things and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed April 12, 2016

I had a lamb gyro and a Greek salad for midday meal and it was very fresh and tasty. I also tried a chocolate macaroon and a cream stuffed pastry for dessert. They were both very good. Wait staff were very attentive. Very pleasant dining atmosphere.

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

Easy access and close to Midlothian, Bon Air areas. Outside dining on warm sunny days is added bonus. Eggplant platter is my favorite as it is served with hot pita slices and that wonderful Greek sauce made from sour cream, yogurt and cucumbers. All servings are plentiful. Greek salad is awesome and grilled chicken can be added. The lemon soup is another specialty. Must try!!!

Reviewed March 22, 2016

Six friends and I met at Bell Greek for dinner during the week. This is a very popular spot, with lots of take out and dining in. It's probably time for the restaurant to expand because we were really squeezed in. Folks had to hit the backs of our chairs when they came and went from the rest rooms. My Greek Lasagna was delicious and the greek salad that came with it was spot on. The pita bread was warm and fresh. Everyone enjoyed their meals - no complaints there at all. I will say that Greek wine is not the best but it is good for a conversation starter. This is my 5th trip to Bell Greek and I will return again