“Love this place!”

Bell Greek Authentic Grill
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 238 Restaurants in Midlothian
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

This is a casual dining place with excellent food for a reasonable price. I have even called for carry out on my way home from work and it was ready in 5 minutes.
Gyros are really good, but I usually order other things and have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2016
Write a reviewReviews (245)

Reviewed April 12, 2016

I had a lamb gyro and a Greek salad for midday meal and it was very fresh and tasty. I also tried a chocolate macaroon and a cream stuffed pastry for dessert. They were both very good. Wait staff were very attentive. Very pleasant dining atmosphere.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

Easy access and close to Midlothian, Bon Air areas. Outside dining on warm sunny days is added bonus. Eggplant platter is my favorite as it is served with hot pita slices and that wonderful Greek sauce made from sour cream, yogurt and cucumbers. All servings are plentiful. Greek salad is awesome and grilled chicken can be added. The lemon soup is another specialty. Must try!!!

Reviewed March 22, 2016

Six friends and I met at Bell Greek for dinner during the week. This is a very popular spot, with lots of take out and dining in. It's probably time for the restaurant to expand because we were really squeezed in. Folks had to hit the backs of our chairs when they came and went from the rest rooms. My Greek Lasagna was delicious and the greek salad that came with it was spot on. The pita bread was warm and fresh. Everyone enjoyed their meals - no complaints there at all. I will say that Greek wine is not the best but it is good for a conversation starter. This is my 5th trip to Bell Greek and I will return again

Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Went twice and both times got more good Greek food than we could eat, so take out boxes provided another great meal. Good service in a small seating spot worth checking out. Greek salad always a good choice.