“Every item I tasted was superior”
Review of Bell Greek Cuisine

Bell Greek Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 239 Restaurants in Midlothian
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

I had a special: a Greek beef and onion stew over rice with green beans. It was awesome. The rice was served on the side, topped with sauce from the stew and grated Parmesan cheese. The green beans were well seasoned - cooked with onions and a tomatoey sauce. They were absolutely delicious! Hubby had platter #1 with tiropita, dolomades, spanicopita, tatziki(sp?), and tomatoes with cucumbers. Served with pita bread wedges. I tasted the tatziki and hummus. Both were excellent. I usually do not like hummas but theirs was delicious. We tasted the avog... Lemon chicken soup. That too was just right. We will be back soon!

2  Thank JannieAn

Reviewed September 12, 2015

OK- first I am not a real fan of Greek food. Some I like a lot some - not so much.
This seems like Greek home cooking. It is a very small place maybe 10 tables tops plus some outdoor seating.
I loved the lemon chicken soup- wow really good! I had stuffed cabbage rolls with green beans and of course the soup. I asked & was told the beef was pieces not ground beef. No_ it was ground beef with rice. Good enough though. Friend had the Greek lasagna and it was really good, very rich, and very good.
They let him sub the cup of soup for the small side salad too- quite nice of them.
So 4 stars because little ambiance- lights very bright, and maybe Greek is not my first choice. Still I recommend this restaurant. Some variety, good specials and nice people.

1  Thank sunandwater22
Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

So good! The eggplant dip platter is 'to die for'. An array of Greek yummies served with warm pita bread. Everything on their menu is great. Reasonable $$.

1  Thank Judi W
Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

We've eaten here several times. A hidden gem. A small, Greek family-run restaurant. Greek salads, lemon-chicken noodle soup, lamb gyros, lamb, sampler platters, lasagna, baked Spaghetti, baklava all served to perfection. Has both indoor air conditioned and outdoor seating with umbrellas. We have also used take-out service which was quick, well packaged, and as eat-in: generous. This is our local Greek restaurant. Can't wait to dine again.

1  Thank J_David_E
Reviewed September 6, 2015

Two pals and I went here for an end-of-week after work dinner. We were more than pleasantly surprised. Bell Greek is a small restaurant with a cheerful, casual atmosphere and an array of menu choices. Our server made us feel right at home. We started off with a nice order of saganaki and a platter of olives, goat cheese and chopped tomatoes dressed with olive oil. Excellent start, everything tasted bright & fresh. Our orders included gyros and pastichio. They were so pleased that we were first-time visitors that our server brought us each a sample of their avegolemono soup, which was rich without being heavy. Walnut cookies encased in dark chocolate capped our meals.
This is one of those places I could kick myself for not trying sooner. Portions were ample without causing embarrassment, but each of us did have to take a carryout box with us when we departed. The prices are quite reasonable. This is not a fancy place, and we thought it was just right!

1  Thank Bill H