“New Year Eve Dinner”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 219 Restaurants in Midlothian
Description: As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI Fridays℠ offers authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service.
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Tried something new tonight!
I tried the new bleu cheese bacon burger. It is great. Others in party had the half rack of baby back ribs. One had Jack Daniel sauce, the other had the BQ sauce. Based on the feedback, both were great. Had the brownie for dessert, ok, good, but just the run of the mill brownie with ice cream. O'Charlies has one of the best chocolate brownies I have had in this level restaurant.
Our server was on the ball and we thank TGIF for having this area covered. Good customer service..

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Our server was good. On top of things, but not pushy. Love all the items, but really love the burgers, mainly my favorite, The Jack Daniel. Messy, but taste SO GOOD. Keep up the good customer service.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The drinks specaials are a great price and not watered down. The appitizers are half off at happy hour also, which is great for a early dinner meal.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Our server "Dustin" was outstanding. We were a party of 4. We ordered the 2 for $10 Jack Daniel hamburger with appetizers. We each ordered a different appetizer and they were wonderful. The Jack Daniel burgers were as always super good, but "Dustin" made it a far more enjoyable evening.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I tried to think of a positive comment upon which to give the restaurant even a poor rating but could not. I stopped there at about 9 pm on Friday night. I sat as far away from the bar area as possible. The temperature was uncomfortable at best. It was so loud you could hardly conduct a conversation. The service was below average and the food was bad. I did not finish eating it. This restaurant is the last place I would eat in this area after this experience.