“AMAZING!!”
Review of Pescados Seafood

Pescados Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Pescados Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 214 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fun and funky atmosphere in a casual setting, with upscale quality,and food presentation. Eclectic and laid back, specializing in superior service and freshly prepared and sourced seafood with a tropical twist.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

One of my top two favorite restaurants. It never fails to disappoint. I have been coming here for years, and love it. Such fresh seafood, amazing appetizers and a great atmosphere!

There are newer reviews for Pescados Seafood

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My wife and I went to lunch on Friday and sat at the bar. For the first time we ordered the Conch Fritters. They were unbelievably good. Pair that with a cold Carib Beer and I imagined myself in the Caribbean. We also tried the Pork Tacos (braised for 10 hours) and could not leave without our regular - Enchilada Acapulco. I really wish they were open on Saturday's for lunch as well!
Cannot say enough about the quality and preparation of food every time we go!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

They specialize in seafood and fly in their supplies daily from exotic locations. The chef told me his raw material costs are much higher than other area restaurants. In addition, the meals are beautifully displayed on the plates....and it enhances the dining experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been a fan of Pescados for years. Their food is always fresh and wonderfully prepared. On my last visit I enjoyed the fish tacos.

1  Thank SusanMarie1960
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great fresh seafood, ambience, service, location! My wife and I have eaten many memorable meals there - VERY consistent and dependable! I just wish they would take reservations!