“Great lunch,unexpected flavors, good value..”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pescados Seafood

Pescados Seafood
Ranked #4 of 211 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Central American, International, Contemporary, South American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fun and funky atmosphere in a casual setting, with upscale quality,and food presentation. Eclectic and laid back, specializing in superior service and freshly prepared and sourced seafood with a tropical twist.
“Great lunch,unexpected flavors, good value..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Went to a birthday lunch with a friend and I was pleasantly surprised.
The atmosphere was upbeat and the service was great.. We had no idea what to order but our waitress was knowledgeable and helpful.
We started with the conch fritters. Delicious with a spicy habanero kick.. Yum..
He had the Acapulco enchiladas.. Great flavor.. I stretched and got the shrimp dish with the egg in the middle.. Our waitress explained that the egg would cut the heat.. I was afraid because the description emphasized Very Hot.. The dish was delicious! I would order this again.. It was spicy but with layers of flavor. I asked her what I was tasting sweet.. Brown sugar and mango.. Yum, yum, yum.. I will be back Pescado's..

“Date night delish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Saturday night dinner, 30-40 min wait was a little bit longer in actuality so we ate at the bar. The servers and bartenders were pleasant and knowledgable. The food came out quickly and was spectacular! We will return!!

Try the conch fritters!!

Richmond, VA
“Yummy on my tummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant is always good! We have been there several times and have never been disappointed. Everything is freshly prepared and nothing tastes processed or 'restaurant chain-like'. They are always busy, always friendly...but sometimes the wait for both a table and for the service once seated is long. They appear to be well staffed so I'm not sure why the service is often slow...but the food is yummy so we keep going back! One suggestion: they have a dessert with mangos and ice cream that is to-die-for! I don't like mangos normally so the fact I fell in love with this dessert is surprising - you MUST try it! Its large enough for 2 - I have never seen a dessert so big!

• Visited September 2012
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Seafood with Mexican Flair”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

NOT your typical mexican food. try the spicy shrimp served with small crunchy crusty potato cakes. Wash it down with a great Margarita. Wonderful salads too. Small outside seating, a real local winner.

Visited November 2012
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“small place, big food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Went here on the recommendation of a local. I am very glad I did, it is a really good place to eat. I had conch fritters for an appetizer and the Cubano sandwich, both delicious. The lunch menu is short but packed with interesting items. Something to look forward too when I come back

• Visited October 2012