“Roach Coach” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe, Diner
Mildothian
“Roach Coach”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

My daughters and my niece went to Waffle House early Black Friday morning around 1 a.m. We were all sitting there and I saw a bug crawling on the chair. I asked my daughter to get up and I knocked it on the floor with the plastic covered menu. The waitress did come over to ask if we were okay. She was very kind. We were sitting and eating and my niece said that if we see another bug, we were going to leave. Well, as we laughed, sure enough there was another bug, no a roach crawling on the seat. I told my daughter what I saw, so that she would get up calmly. In fact, at this point we all got up and the waitress asked if we were okay. I shook my head no. By the time she walked about 15 feet, there are now two roaches crawling on the seat. She asked up to wait while she spoke to her manager. She came back and said that she could take 25% off of the bill. I told her that my family could not even finish our meal. She then asked me if I wanted to pay nothing for the food. Bingo, my response was yes. I don't feel that we should have had to pay under those circumstances. The waitress was very nice and apologetic. However, I choose not to dine with roaches!!!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Kokkari, Greece
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Food always just as I ordered.fresh,and in a reasonsble time evenehen the plce is full.fantastic every time.

Midlothian, Virginia
“Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

The Waffle House has great food thats made to order but lord the atmosphere is like a truck stop. It smells of cigaretts in there and the service at time can be very slow.

Visited March 2012
“Take a tums if you order anything but waffles.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

Coffee and waffles are the ticket....everything else is floating in grease.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“got food poisoning from...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2008

got food poisoning from their steak YUCK

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook