“Chicken Francese is the best!”

Angelo's Italian Pizza
Ranked #14 of 212 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
N Chesterfield
“Chicken Francese is the best!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I continue, time after time,to order the Chicken Francese which is lightly battered and sauteed in lemon and white wine sauce. Along with that comes the house salad, pasta and homemade bread. It seems I always have extra to take home for another light meal or two. They have been in business for years and know how to keep us coming back and inviting our friends. A good neighborhood restaurant.

• Visited February 2014

“good deal, good food”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Got a chicken parm sub.. Which I am very picky about because I worked at an Italian restaurant for years.. Needless to say it was great! And very big!! Prices are very reasonable and staff was very friendly. New to the area and Ill be back!!!

1 Thank Cruellakh
Richmond, Virginia
“A Good Place to Eat Out”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent Italian food at a reasonable price. Great spaghetti, lasagna, catatonia, etc. Nice atmosphere.

Visited November 2013
“I love Angelo's ”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is great, really good food and very clean.

It has a very good family run atmosphere, the owners are great!

The best Italian food you'll find in Midlothian

Midlothian, Virginia
“Very Good Italian Food”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We order take out from Angelo's several times a year and have always been satisfied. We ordered a cheese pizza last week, and my daughter who often eats pizza in New York City, thought it was very good. The crust is good because it is not too thick, and the cheese and spices are perfect. My favorite dish there is the eggplant parmesan. It is the best in town! The eggplant is well blended, and the portion is huge. I don't like the bread they serve, and their salad is just average. The tiramisu is excellent and the best I have tried so far. I love tiramisu and recently order it wherever I can. Overall, I think this is a good choice for Italian food!

Visited October 2013