“Great service, excellent food.”

Angelo's Italian Pizza
Ranked #16 of 219 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Friday night & the place was packed! But we were seated very quickly, the service was great & the was really good. I chose spaghetti in meat sauce with the house salad - my husband had his spaghetti baked with added pepperoni & he also had a house salad. The salad greens were crisp & cold, the house dressing was tangy, very good. There were meats & cheese on the salad, onions, tomatoes. The sauce was full of meat & had a wonderful flavor, plenty of it to coat my spaghetti noodles. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his baked spaghetti. The bread delivered to the table was hot & fresh from the oven, very flavorful. I hadn't ever been to this restaurant before but I will go back. I'd like to go when it's not so packed - on one hand it felt like a wonderful family atmosphere, but on the other hand the people behind us didn't control their kids & they were yakking so loudly I had a headache by the time we left, just from their noise. Since the seats are close, they needed to have been a bit more considerate. All in all, the restaurant experience was great, the loud group behind us, not so much. We will go back!

1  Thank TripGirl2Busy

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I had an eggplant parmigiana sub made with homemade bread. Perfect amount of sauce cheese and flavor.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Good food, great service and nice people. Pizza is good. Italian food is good. Have been eating here for twenty five years. Enjoy

Reviewed July 27, 2012

New York they make the best slice I've had since I left the Bronx. Great Pizza Mushroom is classic and the pasta is fantastic.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Stopped as it had great ratings. My daughter had Pasta Alfredo with Shrimp and she said it was amazing. i had the Seafood Fra Diavlo and it was the best I have had, shrimp were perfect, calamari awesome, & mussels delicious. A Must STOP if yuo are in town!!