“Bravo” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
“Bravo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Really comes as close as it gets to authentic Italian cuisine. Daily fresh bread and a great red sauce leads me here quite often (once every two weeks at least!!!). Stop by if your in the area and treat yourself to a delicious meal.

“The Real McCoy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

It really doesn't get any more AUTHENIC Italian than Angelo's. From the owners to the sauces and pizza you will truly get the feel of the old country.
The food is all made in house and the staff is very friendly. There is no reason to come away hungry! Very reasonably priced!

Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian Food in Richmond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

I eat at Angelo's about 4 times a month and it is a place I tell all my friends about. The food is fresh and the service is always good. I travel alot and I judge all othe Italian restaurants Chicken Marcela to Angelo's and I have not found anyone to beat it.

• Visited May 2011
Friendswood, Texas
“"Mama mia thatsa spicy Stromboli!"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2011

We sat at around six our drink order was taken and then the order ...promptly. We gnoshed on the meat Stromboli and the Eggplant Parmesan. Ordered a small white pizza as a side... The food was prepared superbly!!!! I would recommend the small Stromboli the Eggplant was perfectiion...its plenty!

1 Thank Shammwow
Friendswood, Texas
“A well kept secret”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2011

We love this place. The pizza is great. I've never had a bad meal and I'm sure the trend will continue.