“Love this place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crab Louie's

Crab Louie's
Ranked #13 of 210 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

I had a groupon which got me to visit, oh my can I say food is very flavorful, I had the fried shrimp and baked potato with salad. They also give you breads and dips before the meal. My boyfriend had fish he said it was really good. Will take my parents next time they come in town!

Williamsburg, VA
“Crab Louie's Crab Soup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great food, reasonable prices, and very courteous servers. I especially like the crab soup, which I think is one of the best anywhere.

Visited October 2012
No. VA
“Good Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Crab Louie's is a good seafood restaurant in Midlothian. It offers a wide menu range that will satisfy most taste buds. The service and atmosphere is good as well. The only thing that I found that I would change is the heavy panko breading on the fried seafood. The grilled and broiled selections are even better. I'd recommend it.

• Visited January 2013
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
“Awesome grilled Salmon and grilled spinach!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Really nice atmosphere. Friendly service. Delicious food. The breads that you get before dinner are just mouth watering!! Love the grilled salmon and spinach. My favorite meal when I go there.

Visited January 2013
Midlothian, Virginia
“Colonial Inn”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

Nice setting and very good crab cake. Excellent Midlothian Williamsburg type inn. Easy to get in and out.

Visited November 2012