and 1 more site!
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
Charleston
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We recently used the Holiday Inn Express in Midlothian as a "home base" for my daughter's wedding at Sunday Park. The staff at the hotel couldn't have been more accommodating, even though we had many requests. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. The breakfast buffet in the morning is very good. Would highly recommend staying at this location.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Robin G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing this hotel and taking time to fill our a survey.
We are happy you were pleased with your stay!
Look forward to the next time you are in our area and hope you choose to stay with us again!

Robin Gonyea GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed there for two nights as I was in town for a wedding, the employee there were nice and it felt almost like home especially the young man at the front desk Johny. He was very friendly and had a smile on his face the whole time. The best thing about the hotel is its located right in the middle of everything. It took 5 minutes to get anywhere and it was 2 minutes from the boat house. The room smelled amazing and fresh. Definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Robin G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send in a Trip advisor on our hotel.
Jhony is one of our newest employees here and we are lucky to have him as part of our hotel team.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to be your hotel of choice.

Robin Gonyea - GM
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was my first time staying there, as me and my family were traveling for a family visit. The staff was EXTREMELY nice and friendly. Not to mention they have a great breakfast which is very convenient as it was one less stop we had to make(it was also delicious). The breakfast lady (zuma I think is her name) was very sweet and nice. The whole environment was extremely friendly and the hotel is very close to every story you can possibly think of. Definitely plan on stopping there again on my next trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Robin G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our hotel! Zulma has been with our hotel for 10 years now, and is a valuable employee.

I hope you will return to the hotel in your future travels.

Warm Regards,

Robin Gonyea - GM
Queensbury, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

the staff was very helpful ,nice and made me feel at home. I stayed for a three day weekend . all three days where very comfortable . my room was nice and clean . I really enjoyed my stay. i will be staying again in May for another three days . They also have a really good breakfast in the morning .

Room Tip: i like the rooms on the 4th floor
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Robin G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Good Afternoon Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the hotel!
I am very pleased you like our hotel and look forward to you staying with us again in May.
It is always nice to read possitive reviews,
Make sure you request the fourth floor and we will make it happen :)
Please have a Safe trip.
Richmond, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this property, and it is very convenient to the Boat House and grounds and St. Francis Hospital. I didn't notice any issues during the first stay, but we were in and out quickly attending wedding functions etc. I had time to take notice on this occasion. The carpets were dirty, and the bathroom doors and refrigerator were smeared with who knows what. The caulking in the shower was either poorly done or just old and coming out; a hole was poorly patched in the back of the bathroom door. The towels were worn and starting to ravel, and the shower curtain seemed too short/small. It's time for this property to step it up; the Sleep Inn is just down the street is a newer property.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Miriki23
Robin G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I am sorry for your recent experience with the hotel We do strive to be the best hotel. Soon everything will be new in the hotel. Since your stay we have replaced all the tile in our bathrooms and have New slip coating on all the bathtubs.
New carpet, bedding, furniture and flooring will be completed in the next few months.

We recently had a Quality Evalutaion done by the hotel inspector and recieved a 95.23 for clienlieness!

I hope if you are in the area again you will give the hotel another chance.

Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

The staff is the reason. I stay here whenever I have a conference or business meeting in the area. Check-in is a breeze. The staff is friendly and efficient. They go out of their way to see that I am comfortable and that I have everything I need. My room is aways clean, quiet, and comfortable. I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Roberta H
Thank you very much for taking the time to enter a review of our property.
I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to being your hotel of choice in the future.

Catonsville, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

We spent one night here while visiting family in the area. I called to let them know we would be a late arrival and my registration form on on the desk as I walked in. That was nice. The 2 queen room has the amenities found in most chains of this price range, the mini fridge, wired and wi-fi Internet access, coffee pot, iron and board, the curved shower rod and a nice easy chair with ottoman. The TV is a flat screen and the station list is in the Directory of Services found in the nightstand.

The bed had a light quilted material under the double sheeted cover which I really liked. Most duvets are too heavy and hot for me. My husband used the light blanket at the foot of the bed. That seems more sensible than the decorative strips of fabric found in some motels. Yes, the pillows seemed a little lumpy as someone mentioned but they were still comfortable. The cases were labelled SOFT and FIRM which eliminated the guesswork.

The shower head was unique. I was going to agree with one reviewer about poor water pressure until I realized the wide rim could be moved to get different setting from the gentle rain to pulsating pressure, Maybe a little sign in the bathroom would help explain that feature. I have travelled a lot and have never seen one like that before. I liked the grab bar at the end of the tub to assist in geting in and out.

The breakfast choices were ample with yogurt, fresh fruit and instant oatmeal for the healthy eaters. There is a hot food station with scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits and another with hot cinnamon rolls. That was nice. The other breads are in a case and there was plenty to chose from: bagels, English muffins, bread, danish, and french bread. There are plenty of tables and a nice seating area around the fireplace which should have been on on a cold December Saturday morning.

There don't seem to be any bargains on room prices since the hotel is located in the planned Brandermill community. I got spoiled getting rooms under $100 using coupons when traveling Interstates.

Others have mentioned the friendly staff. Maybe they were off while we stayed there. The evening and morning person didn't seem to know how to smile although they were professional in their attitude.

Room Tip: If you are traveling east on Hull and see the motel on the right, go through the light and then turn...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MacMacGA
Charlie752, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I appreciate your taking the time to provide such a thorough and thoughtful review of our property. I would particularly like to thank you for sharing the easiest way to find our hotel's entrance. As has been noted by other reviewers the entrance can be a little difficult to find. We are very limited in the number and size of the signs we are allowed to display, so every bit of information we can get out there is greatly appreciated. I would like to clarify that if the hotel is on your right you are actually heading west on Hull St (US 360). Otherwise you are correct: It's best to go past the hotel and make the next right to get in.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midlothian
Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe
BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St

Property: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St
Address: 5030 W Village Green Dr, Midlothian, VA 23112-4832
Location: United States > Virginia > Midlothian
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St 2.5*
Situated off Rte 288 in a charming suburb of Richmond, Virginia, our Holiday Inn Express® Richmond - Brandermill - Hull Street is near Fortune 500 companies like Alstom, Philip Morris and Bon Secours, St. Francis Medical Center. Since our facilities include a 24-hour business center and well-appointed meeting room, you have everything you need for an unforgettable, productive visit. There is plenty to do, from hiking at Pocahontas State Park or playing indoor hockey at Shooters to watching a new flick at Commonwealth 20. Wedding visitors appreciate that our hotel's close to The Gardens at Sunday Park, Wrexham Hall and Celebrations at the Reservoir. "Stay Smart" with a complimentary, hot breakfast bar and high-speed Internet access. Our outstanding service, practical amenities and affordable prices will make you feel at home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Suites Midlothian Hotel Midlothian
Holiday Inn Midlothian
Midlothian Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Express Midlothian
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St Midlothian, Virginia