“Get your coupon from Restaurant.com”

Shogun Japanese Steakhouse & Seafood
Ranked #94 of 245 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Service is always good. From the salad (excellent ginger dressing) to the main course all delicious! , Every time we eat here the service is very good & the food is excellent! Cooked perfectly, good size portions & just as entertaining chefs as the competition..EXCEPT it's much cleaner! After dining here many times & having no complaints I would never go back to the original stir fry place that begins with a K. Di I mention they even have better prices here for tastier food...

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I recently visited shogun after coming across a groupon for it. Had i not seen the groupon deal i would never had known this place existed; which would be a shame since their hibachi is delicious! I had the steak and scallops hibachi dinner and it was just perfectly cooked and seasoned. Definitely one of the best Japanese restaurants in Midlothian by far.

1  Thank nida s
Reviewed June 3, 2013

When I was pregnant, my crazing was yum yum sauce (the white sauce) so we started trying every hibachi place around. Shoguns was by far the best! I got dumplings and yummy! Perfectly cooked!!! Not burnt or dry (yamatos are I have tried twice). I dipped them in the white sauce! Yummy. I ordered the hibachi chicken, my friend the steak. All was awesome. They use chicken breast instead of renders so it is not dried out! It was perfect. My son doesn't eat hibachi but they had a tempura chicken, a japense chicken nugget. These were so good I ate them! They were so good my son didnt use ketchup and that is saying a lot. Loved the chef and the waitress. She was always on top of things. The chefs was funny and nice. We have gone back every week since. I will never go back to Yamato, Kangpia or kabutos! Shoguns has me hooked and I can't use pregnancy cravings as an excuse anymore!

2  Thank YummyyummyforKay
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We have been to many hibachi places in the area and this is by far the best we've had. Food was cooked perfectly. Can't wait to return.

1  Thank zachd33
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My first visit to this restaurant and I was not disappointed. The hibachi table was awesome and so entertaining. I loved the atmosphere and the food was fantastic. I had the steak and chicken combo. I cannot wait to have another meal at Shoguns !

1  Thank dbest4life