“One of my favorite places - No more!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #10 of 212 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Chesterfield, Virginia
“One of my favorite places - No more!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is our staple restaurant, we go here often and usually enjoy it. However the last two visits were not up to my regular expectations. It came to be that the pictures were much better than the food. They have no pictures in their menu but because I patronize this restaurant often I get e-mails with the current specials. This time was one of my favorites, soft shell crabs and the picture was very appetizing. The dish was not, bland, not real taste, small and it took forever to get to us. After we finished our appetizers we got tired of waiting and getting promises that it will come up shortly. It is a big disappointment for us because we loved this place and used to come here weekly but now we are on the hunt for our next weekly spot.

Visited May 2014

Midlothian, Virginia
“Not a good value”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The local Bonefish is convenient. And the waitstaff is professional when they aren't trying to up sell cocktails,appetizers and desserts.

On every visit, I have found the food to be excessively salty and, on more than one occasion, have had to send it back. The AC seems always to be set on frigid. ( Do colder environments cause patrons to order more food....?) The menu seems to never change and what I ordered 5 years ago is still available. And why does the music seem so loud? Poor acoustics.

As I said, the restaurant is convenient but it would never be my first choice.

• Visited May 2014
South Chesterfield
“Shrimp Tacos are the best ever!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Have been to Bonefish Grill several times in the past and recently tried the Shrimp Tacos. I have eaten shrimp tacos at many places before but have to admit these are my favorite. The seasoning was just right and the grilled taste was great. Highly recommend!!!

Visited May 2014
Midlothian, Virginia
“We always enjoy our visit to Bonefish Grill.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

They are so consistent at Bonefish Grill. We have always enjoyed our meal there, whether it was just the 2 of us or a group of 12 friends, both the food and the service was always great. The fish is always cooked perfectly.

• Visited May 2013
midlothian, VA
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Have eaten here many times and enjoyed more happy hours as well. Never had a bad meal or bad service. Bang Bang Shrimp are always spot on. I usually order a steak or porkchop as I am not a fish eater but found the annual swordfish delicious. Will continue to return.

• Visited May 2013