“Not on the coast, but great seafood”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #12 of 219 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was our first time at this restaurant, though we have eaten at other Bonefish locations. Though the parking lot was torn up for construction and it was a challenge to park, it was well worth the trouble--what a great meal! My spouse had the sea bass and I had the soft-shelled crab since it was in season. The service and food were excellent--one of the nicest meals we've had. We'll be regular customers when we're in the area.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We took our son here for his birthday and were pleasantly surprised. Thinking it was a fancy high priced restaurant we were ready for anything, what we got was a very relaxed atmosphere, really attentive staff and incredibly delicious hot food. You may think that's what all restaurants have but sadly they don't. Bonefish tables have a large brown paper sheet that covers the whole table with a white linen cloth underneath. That was handy when I spilled my drink a little as it was filled to the brim with mouth watering flavor. We each had our own cocktail, all fantastic. The meals were amazing and reasonably priced for the excellent selections available. We're going back now as on our list of favorites now.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Surprisingly good fish for a chain restaurant. Varied menu. Reasonably attentive service. Very convenient locations at the junction of 2 highways, very near the Sleep Inn.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Can you say banging "bang bang shrimp". Well we did and the waiter suggested a lovely white wine to go with our meal. You must make sure you get there early as the parking lot fills up quickly and so do the resturant. I attribute this to the awesome service and declious food.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This is my wife and I's favoite place to eat. Just plan ahead or make a reservation because you may have to wait a while. Always buy the bang bang shrimp!