“Blessed”

Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was blessed to be able to reserve a few rooms during college graduation weekend at the last minute as alot of other hotels were booked. The The hotel was very nice & clean. The rooms were spacious & decked out with beautiful, welcoming decor. The bathroom was a nice size as well. The beds were extremely comfortable. The manager was very friendly & welcoming. Welcome/Goodie bags at check in was a plus. Only downfall was they didn't replenish the hard boiled eggs & the breakfast host wasn't greeting/speaking with the guests. Other than this I would definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Blessed35

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was sent there by a booked Hampton Inn and it is now my first choice in the area. Immaculate and friendly. Terrific housekeeping, well appointed rooms and common areas, extensive breakfasts, and the most genuinely helpful staff I have encountered in the area. The breakfast host was a joy. It's quiet, excellently located and has multiple restaurant choices in all directions. I would unconditionally recommend it as the best in its price range - by far.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Shenbob01
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stayed for 1 night with my kids participating in a local lacrosse tournament. Great staff. Clean room and hotel. Free breakfast. What more can you ask for??? Good location near restaurants and grocery store. A great place for a family stay. Did I mention great staff??? The hotel is nicely decorated too. I would definitely recommend. LUVTRANE, Crozet,VA

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We just spent five days at Sleep Inn in Midlothian, Va. and, as always, it was excellent. Everything is top rate from the manager, to his staff, to the cleanliness of the facility and to the treatment given to us by everyone. We stay here two or three times a year for a 4-5 day visit when visiting our daughter in Midlothian. We are always very, very pleased. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stayed here for one night while visiting friends in the area. The entire hotel is clean and well kept. The rooms were large and contemporary.
The only problem is on the website when you make reservations it tells you that you are booking a queen/queen room. The room we were given was very CLEARLY a 2 double bed room. The pillows are small to give the illusion that the beds were a queen size..... I don't understand why so many hotels are going to double beds. We did not sleep well because of this.
The breakfast is the standard fare you get at any hotel serving "free" breakfast.

2  Thank Abycats
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Some of the five-star hotels should take a lesson from these folks! From the friendly & fast check in to the great free breakfast everything was perfect. Very convenient location to our son who lives nearby and lots of shopping/restaurants close to the hotel.

The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, the beds are VERY comfortable and it's in a quiet location.

Breakfast includes make-it-yourself waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits & gravy, sweet rolls, coffee, juice, yogurt and fresh fruit. The attendant was constantly refilling & checking on the food as well as wiping off tables to make sure everyone had a seat.

Couldn't have been better!

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room there
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I live in NC and my husband is in the military and currently in VA. I chose this hotel because it was in the middle so we could meet half way. It was excellent! My husband and I arrived earlier than checkin time, and the front desk clerk was so nice and accomodating and got us checked in immediately. We got into out room and it was very nice and clean. I hate hotels that look all run-down and old, and that was not the case here. Everything was perfect. Internet worked...hot water worked....water pressure was good...everything was clean...breakfast was good...front desk was awesome... I have nothing to complain about. Loved it! I would stay again! Highly recommend.
OH! And I like the area. Lots of restaurants like TGI Friday's, Panera, Chipolte, Chilis, Firehouse Subs, etc. And some shopping like Walmart and Ulta and stuff like that. I loved the hotel and the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midlothian
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe? Share your experiences!