“Great place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
Waynesboro, Virginia, United States
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is our fifth stay at this sleep inn and each time we are more impressed with the friendly staff, cleanliness of the rooms and the pleasant atmosphere of the breakfast bar. the staff is to be commended for taking the extra time to make each guest feel welcome. See you all again in a few months.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have stayed at this Sleep Inn twice and both times it was excellent. (clean, pretty) The breakfast man, Alfredo, does a great job. He was very efficient and friendly. The food is always good with lots of choices. This is a perfect location for us for visiting family. It is convenient to stores and restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

This was my second stay at this hotel. I've been pleased both times. Friendly staff; clean, stylish rooms and a decent breakfast. I used to stay up the road at the Holiday Inn, but won't anymore. For me, the only negative is the potpourri smell in the lobby, but I understand that lots of places do this these days. I guess its better than hotel smell...

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Odysseywoman
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel with my Bride, on our wedding night. The price was far better than the other fancy hotels in town, yet is highly rated. We figured it was worth it.

Overall I have no major complaints with the hotel. It's clearly new, and the furnishings are nice. The check-in staff-person was nice and helpful. I like that the entire hotel is non-smoking. The breakfast was limited, but acceptable.

My main complaint was the shower. VERY weak water pressure, which is a big downer when you're talking about a hotel shower. Took about 5 minutes to wash the shampoo out of my hair. With a better shower, I'd give it 5 stars...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We have tended to avoid Sleep Inns as we thought they were inferior to the Fairfield Inns & Hampton Inns we often stay at. But this one has 3 well-deserved stars in AAA - is almost brand-new and provided a very spacious room with a fridge. We were also able to walk to a Bonefish Grill and the location is convenient at a major highway junction.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Devin was a very nice gentleman, he was able to book me room last minute because the hotel I was booked in was terrible so I checked out. Kudos to Management and staff at Sleep Inn Midlothian. I like the location as well as there is so much to do out and around the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Outstanding hotel. This hotel is excellent, clean and quiet, and is conveniently located to restaurants and a grocery store. The front desk staff were professional, courteous and provided great customer service. There is a computer with Internet access for guests to use. What began as a one night's stay turned into three nights and the staff accommodated me so that I did not have to change rooms as the hotel was nearly sold out. I travel for work several times a year and from all of my hotel experiences in both small and large cities nationwide, this is a stand-out hotel. I would highly recommend ths hotel to anyone traveling to the Midlothian area for business or pleasure.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank BuffettFan61
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midlothian
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe? Share your experiences!