Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe
La Quinta Inn & Suites Richmond Midlothian(Midlothian)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
$139
Hampton.com
$104
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
$99
$98
$105
All reviewsalfredofront deskfrench toastrecommend this hotelbreakfast roomwafflesother hotelswould definitely stay here againlocation is greatbed was comfortableearly checkdesk stafflacrosse tournamentfirst floorrestaurants and shoppingryancleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stayed at the Sleep Inn in Midlothian, VA for about a month on a business trip and enjoyed my stay. Everyday after getting back to the hotel after work I was always able to enjoy my evening and relax in my room before I needed to get up and get ready for work. I also liked the location of the hotel due to the fact that there are quite a few resturants and shopping centers in the local area. Overall I had a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Midlothian, Virginia, for business. I had previously stayed in much more expensive hotels, and none of them compare to the Sleep Inn. The rooms were exceptionally clean, with amenities such as a refrigerator, microwave and free Internet service. The staff was professional and accommodating and made me feel as though I was a top priority. The breakfast was fresh, delicious and abundant. In addition, the location was most convenient for shopping, dining, and conducting business. I will look for and stay in Sleep Inn & Suites hotels in my future travels.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2012

From the staff check-in, to the comfort and cleanliness of rooms and hotel, to the breakfast included in price. Everything was great, perfect location, close to shops and resturants. Much better overall than the Hilton Garden Inn at Richmond Airport. We stayed at both, but no comparison. Staff was very courteous.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This hotel is wonderful! I was traveling to the Richmond area for business and decided to stay at this particular hotel because they gave me a fair discount on a long-term stay. During my several weeks at the hotel I was treated with extreme kindness and consideration by the hotel staff. Furthermore, all of the accommodations, including the morning breakfast were great! I will gladly return to this hotel every time I am in the area and I strongly recommend it to others seeking a tremendous value.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Stayed at this hotel twice in October 2012 and have nothing but praise for the staff and the hotel it's self. The front desk staff where pleasant and cheerful at both checking in and leaving.
The two different rooms we were given were both clean and complete with all the usual fixtures and fittings.The breakfast was very good with both hot and cold food.
Both my wife and myself feel that this was one of the best hotels on our three week trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple