“This place is amazing!!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
Sacramento, California
“This place is amazing!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This hotel is fairly new and every room is a dream!! You feel like you are at a 5 star resort! Always greeted by great staff and the rooms have been planned very well....right down to every detail, not to mention pristine clean. We have stayed here several times and were in town on this occasion for a marathon. We stay here because it is close to friends we visit. We stayed here one night and then also booked a room at the Omni downtown for the event--just for convience and have never stayed at one. I wished we had did the driving--the Omni doesnt live up to this Sleep Inn and we will continue to make this our first choice in the Richmond area!!

Room Tip: Rooms with walk in showers are really nice(personal preference). Only bad thing aboout this hotel i...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kevin N
FairMike, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe, responded to this review, November 25, 2011
Thank You Kevin N for sharing your review of our hotel. I really appreciate your kind words and we are so very proud to be listed higher then the Omni Hotel based on your staying at both of the properties. We are very proud of our rooms and love showing them to new guests because they are always amazed at the decor, cleanliness, and how comfortable rooms are.
We have not heard about the issue with noise coming through the connecting rooms as of yet from other guests but thank you so much for bring that to us and I will personally look into this and see what we can do to lessen the noise from the connecting room. We greatly appreciate your choice to let us serve you during all of your visits to our Richmond metro area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Blackwood, New Jersey
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Our Family and Friends traveled from out of state and stayed at the Sleep Inn-Harbour Point for a wedding. This is the second time I have stayed at this Sleep Inn. This Hotel is a good basic hotel, very clean, the beds are very comfortable, rooms where quiet and private. The hotel still looked and smelled new. Free Continental Breakfast was very nice. All 40 people staying for the wedding had positive comments. I will defiantly be staying here when we visit Chesterfield.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank David J
FairMike, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
Hello Mr. J, Thank you so very much for sharing your kind words and the comments of your wedding guests. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve all of your wedding guests and it means so much to us that they enjoyed their stay with us. We hope to serve you again soon.
Virginia
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We recently had the pleasure of working with Christina and Mike (hotel managers) regarding a hotel block to accomodate many out of town wedding guests. From first meeting with Christina and getting a tour of the hotel, to getting reservation updates when requested, to speaking with Mike up until the day before our first guest arrived, they were incredibly helpful, friendly and professional. Our family and friends that stayed at the Sleep Inn had many positive things to say about the hospitality, cleanliness, and size/quality of the hotel rooms, and the daily breakfast. We had such a positive experience with the Sleep Inn and would recommend it to anyone needing a place to stay for the night for themselves or if they are looking to reserve a hotel block for out of town guests coming to the Midlothian area for a special event. Thanks again to Christina, Mike, and the Sleep Inn!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank MelissaGVirginia
FairMike, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe, responded to this review, October 24, 2011
Thank you "MelissaGVirginia" for your most kind words. It was truly a pleasure working with you and having a chance to serve your friends and family during your special occasion. We love when people give us such high marks on their total experience at our property it really puts a bounce in all of our steps and makes us motivated to always go that extra mile each and every time we serve our guests. Christina and I wish you all the best and again thank you for sharing your experience for everyone to read. Cheers!
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed October 9, 2011

To the Owner of this property.....

KUDOS to having two of the best Managers. Mike and Christina made my stay there a Wonderful experience. Thank's guys for making this My Home away from Home!! See you on the next trip.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LynnH681
Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review regarding your stay. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such top notch associates and of course Ms. Christina who always works her magic and makes me look good in the process. We cannot get a better review than when someone says that we are their home away from home. Hope to serve you again soon!
FL
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I just stayed at this hotel for several nights and was given excellent service. The moring breakfast was the best of any hotel/inn I have ever been in. All the other guests also commented on the large assortment of complimentary food options offered. The room was clean, well kept, high quality sheets, always a big plus, and a very comfortable bed. The shower was a walk in and large enough to accomodate the tallest of guests. I would recommend the Sleep Inn to anyone wanting to stay where they would have a very pleasurable trip.

Room Tip: the first floor was very quiet
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Mem1210
FairMike, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe, responded to this review, October 4, 2011
Thank you 'Mem1210” for taking the time out your busy day to write a wonderful review about your stay at our hotel. We are so glad that you allowed us to serve you during your time in Midlothian – Richmond Area. We cannot wait to serve you again in the near future. See you soon!
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed October 3, 2011

very clean. manager and staff were very helpful and polite. breakfast was enough and coffee was always hot.

Room Tip: suites are very spacious and comfortable.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank jry514
Thank you 'Jry514r' for your positive review of our hotel from your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are very happy that we met you expectations. We are so lucky to have the associates we have that truly cares about everyone of our guests’ stay experience. We hope to have the pleasure of being of service to you again in the near future. See you soon!
MIDLOTHIAN
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Hurricane Irene forced me out of my home for 7 nights. My last experience with a Choice Hotel was awful, and I vowed never to stay in a Choice Hotel again since I received nothing in response to my complaint to the hotel or Choice. However, my only option at the time of the Hurricane was Sleep Inn of Harbour Pointe. Well, that was my lucky day. A very nicely done facilty and outstanding staff. I could not have felt more welcome if I had owned the hotel! All of the staff with whom I interacted were very gracious and went to great lenghts to compensate in any way for the problems those of us affected by the hurricane were dealing with - more than the 2nd mile type effort. My especial thanks to Mike, Christine, Maura, Lisa, Fred and Mike. I have never had a more pleasant experience and this comes from someone who staying in hotels 30 to 40 nights a year on business for more than 6 years consecutively, and it includes more pricey hotels as well!

Room Tip: I preferred the third floor to eliminate noise from the room above in case there were happy feet!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank JKT02
First of all let me thank you for your most kind words! I cannot begin to explain how deeply the hurricane affected so many people and families in our surrounding area but knowing that we were able to help anyone through this difficult time is something that will always be proud of. We never do things for the appreciation but because we truly do care and I cannot wait to share your thoughtful words with all of our associates. Our associates were going through similar difficulties and I am proud of each and every associate here. We will always be here to help!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midlothian
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe? Share your experiences!