“Good food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the eggplant parmigiana. It came with hot and fresh garlic bread and soup.
The dish was hot and delish!
The service was friendly. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We celebrated my father's 90th birthday with 30 guests in Sergio's private dining room. We were very, very pleased with the service, the food, and management's willingness to accommodate our needs. They gave us the room for the entire evening. They allowed us to bring in my father's favorite wine (for a nominal corking fee) as well as a birthday cake. They attended to all of our needs, including some last-minute requests to satisfy young great grandchildren. This is a lovely family restaurant that truly caters to families. It is a neighborhood gem.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

For those from the North, they know their Italian and pizza. Don't go anywhere else, this is the place. When you see them making their own ricotta cheese, why go anywhere else. Crisp pizza with awesome toppings. The Mediterranean with olives, pine nuts, feta, basil is the best. Their cannoli's are way better than anyone else in the area. My mother in law who is from Long Island and is as Italian as anyone could be loves the place.

They have recently stepped up their game with craft beer. The owner is a great guy and hired a new guy to help out with the beers. I believe there are 12 taps and only a few are the typical Bud varieties. Get some local beers here and great food. Go Joe!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

stopped by for a q uick dinner with friends before outdoor concert in Sunday Park had an awesome greek salad and husband had the gyro (loved it) great place for families as
we brought friends with their son and grandkids.........amazing homemade rolls, not sure
the kids ate much more...

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We eat here often. It's convenient to the movie theater at Commonwealth 20. Also because the food is great. I got the same dish the first ten times we were there (8 or so years ago) but I've been branching out for the last 20 visits. Every dish I have tried is great. I don't care how hungry you are, there is always enough left over for dinner or lunch the next day.

Had a white pizza there recently and it was lip smacking! There are lots of typical and original pasta dishes and they will do a pizza any way you want it. Salad is simple but consistent. Same with the service - always good, although no one has ever bowled me over. Feel free to bring the kiddies. I highly recommend Sergio's.