“Lunch and a movie!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We decided to go see the premier of a certain super hero movie in 3D IMAX today. Whenever we go to that side of town we always stop at Sergio's for lunch. Today we had Greek Spaghetti and Vegetarian Stromboli. We had Mozzarella Caprese as an appetizer. It was really great! The service was superb. And don't forget the Garlic Bread --- the best I have tasted! A small salad came with the Greek Spaghetti and even that was very tasty. We have to find more movies in IMAX so we can visit that part of town more often. We will return soon!

1  Thank Riccirhino

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I wanted some real pizzeria pizza..this was perfect! :)

Reviewed April 11, 2012

My kids and I love Sergio's. The food is always excellent and fast! We usually get the pizzas and appetizers, though occasionally we get bigger entrees. The garlic knots are delicious, but my sons favorite are the fried mozzarella!
I have had excellent servers each and Great value, delicious food, comfortable atmosphere....I would recommend!

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The calzones and the stromboli are very tasty. They are enough for two meals.

1  Thank cindy r
Reviewed December 29, 2011

WE usually dine here with friends after attending Swift Creek Mill Theatre, as our friends love Sergio's Meatball Subs.....the atmosphere is casual, family, nothing special. My husband and I order different items each time and have not been disappointed. Good value.