“Safari Trip of a Lifetime!”
Review of RL Caldwell Studio

RL Caldwell Studio
Reviewed November 1, 2016

I was privileged to be able to go on safari with Robert this past September. I had never been to Africa before, and was excited to see what was in store. I can honestly say I had the best trip of my life so far! Everything exceeded my expectations and it was insanely fun. A treat for sure, I'd highly recommend going on safari with Robert if you ever get the chance. It was a life changing trip and one you will never forget!!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Robert L Caldwell has been my mentor/art teacher for 3 years. I have learned so much in those few years and still continue to thrive and learn new things every week.

The workshops that Robert has had are the best and most fun as well. I recently went on his African Safari Workshop/Adventure in September 2016. It was an amazing adventure and I was able to get my own reference photos for my art AND I experienced Africa through an artist's perspective. The adventure was life-changing and my love for wildlife has expanded to great lengths. Robert's love for wildlife and art shows through his work and his one-on-one in classroom instruction is the best I have ever had. I highly recommend taking a class, or a workshop, and definitely the African Safari Adventure!

Date of experience: September 2016