“Great time in Richmond!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Richmond Midlothian
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
Cheektowaga, New York
“Great time in Richmond!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

This place was definitely worthy of an excellent rating! Clean, friendly employees, very nice location.. Enjoyed the breakfast which was also included. We would love to return to Richmond area, so much to do and see. Especially want the grandchildren to experience all the history!

Room Tip: Wish there was more tv channels that would have some Christian programs or at least some conservati...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
TIM A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Richmond Midlothian, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for the great rating and for your business We sure appreciate both!! Hope to see you guys back again soon maybe with the Grandchildren : )

Tim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I am working for 2 weeks in Midlothian Va. and I selected hotel for location. It is close to my client and also has plenty of restaurants, shopping and more. The staff at hotel is great! Everyone is helpful. The property is clean too.

Room Tip: They offer free breakfast 7 days a week with hot foods.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing us during your long stay in Midlothian. I will pass along your notes. Thanks again for the business and we hope to see you back again on your next trip to our area.

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I'm somewhat of a creature of habit, and this hotel has become my place to stay in Richmond. I often times have a hard time finding a room when I travel since I rarely book in advance, and for whatever reason, I never have a problem getting a room here.

The rooms are clean, the staff is very pleasant, and it's close to restaurants and shopping if you need that.

Only downside is that I have been woken up by dogs occasionally since this is a pet friendly hotel. It's a risk I take since I don't travel with a pet, but it's never been enough of an issue that I don't return.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice, clean room at a great price.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thanks again for the business and the great notes about the hotel and your stay....it is tough some times with the pets - we try really hard to keep all in one area but some days its hard : )
Thanks again and hope to see you again soon.

sincerely,

Chase City, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

It was our first stay here since La Quinta took over, although we stayed there frequently when it was Days Inn, and we were pleasantly surprised at how nice and clean everything was. The rooms were very comfortable, and the breakfast bar was a great benefit. I would especially like to recognize Rebecca for her pleasant manner and willingness to help. The one thing that I did not like, which will probably prevent me returning to this location is the fact that FOX News was not an available television channel. Another patron told me that it was removed because an earlier client had complained because he was a liberal and did not like FOX News. That is difficult to believe. If that was the case the customer should have been advised to watch other available TV channels. This has to be a management decision, either way, and it is a bad one. I will check back prior to returning and if FOX News is not available, I will not stay in spite of other positive points.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank Bobby W
TIM A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Richmond Midlothian, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for the great notes about the hotel and staff! I will pass those along to everyone here.

On the Fox News - we did for some reason have a lot of complaints about Fox News. Not for sure why but I can tell you we didn't remove it from any TV at the hotel. We simply choose to let each customer select or not select there on channels in the rooms. Regarding the public TV's - I try to keep everything on the Weather Channel but sometimes customers will change the TV listing without our knowledge.
Again - thank you for the great comments and we hope to see you again soon!

Tim
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midlothian
BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike
Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe
DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Richmond Midlothian? Share your experiences!