“Delicious pizza”
Review of Italian Touch

Italian Touch
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Italian
Description: One of the few restaurants in Middletown, VA.
Description: One of the few restaurants in Middletown, VA.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

ate here after July 4th parade (highly recommend), before fireworks. Though crowded, service was fast and efficient and pizza really hit the spot. We had the thin crust pizza.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I started the first time with the NY style pizza, which I think is the best in the area (Frederick county). The thin pizza is very good too, the sicilian is so cruchy and with a lot of flavor. The subs are superb, I usually order the mushroom cheesestake. My partner loves the italian sandwich, it has a lot of flavor. I haven't order any of their pastas yet, but soon I will. Everytime I go there I try to order something different. Recently, I tried their chicken wings, they are crunchy (I really hate soggy wings) and the BBQ sauce or mild is really good.

2  Thank Ver0nicaG
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We loved their delicious steak sandwiches and french fries. They deliver which is a help sometimes, and we gave eaten in restaurant. Service was good. Their subs are great, too!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

These guys go above and beyond. They deliver all the way to Strasburg.
Their food is fantastic. The order is always right and the portions are amazing. Great quality, great service.

1  Thank Barbarah R
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We found this place from a recommendation and the food was great. The restaurant was nicely decorated. We definately recommend it.

2  Thank jditty307