“Nice find and great atmosphere”
Review of Nana's Irish Pub

Nana's Irish Pub
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Loved the atmosphere of this little place. I was on a business trip in March, staying in Strasburg, when I ventured out alone to find a cozy place to eat. Had the corned beef brisket and cabbage, smashed carrots, the works. A few cups of Irish tea and a good book made the night. Great atmosphere, Irish music playing, warm and cozy. I'll be back the next time I'm in town. Hopefully I'll be able to catch a live act!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Good food. Much traditional Irish and Isles fare. In an old bank buildin with walkin safe still in place. Good decor and love it when the owner strums and sings the Irish tunes. Particular fav is the Blacksmith... 1/2 Guiness 1/2 Smithwicks

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Saw other reviews on trip advisor and was interested in checking this place out. Menu was broad enough to cover almost any taste. Soup of the day was Beer Cheddar and was very tasty. Main course was corn beef and cabbage. (It's an Irish Pub what else would I order!). Food was tasty, hot and portions were good. Definitely will stop here again when we are going thru the area. Had the Black Smith to drink (Guinness and Smithwich).

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Food was good and the atmosphere too. I've been there before and this time sat in the pub downstairs. Very close and a little stuffy but a very cool place. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had been told that this restaurant was very good. We decided try it and take my Mom there after her flight in from San Diego. The restaurant is really cute, makes you feel transported to Ireland. Irish music playing, wait staff is friendly. We each had something different and all was very good. The soup was excellent!

Our visit was on a Sunday night around 7pm. They had just closed but opened back up for us. I thought that was very nice.

We will be going back!