“Bargain Lunch Specials”

Add it.
El Agave Azul
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is a decent restaurant just behind the main street in the middle of Middleburg :-) They have outdoor seating on a deck setting. Everything things is pretty simple, which helps when you a dog with you. Nachos with a great hot tomato dip is served free as a starter. The Lunch special beef Burrito I ordered came with brown rice, fried beans and real steak cuts all for only 6.95. I suggested to the waiter to raise the price a bit as for a full service restaurant the Burrito lunch was a great value and tasted great on a sunny but chili Sunday October afternoon. This restaurant offers a quieter ambience with outdoor seating than what the Main street offers. In summary, this is a great find for Mexican food lovers, who want a full service restaurant experience on a budget. The restaurant has a full bar menu as well. Our ice tea was came with free fill ups. My 4 stars is for great value. Service is average. No complaints or compliments.

2  Thank Mirza A

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Some really good Mexican food. The burrito was great as was the refried beans and rice. Excellent salsa and chips. This was a very pleasant experience. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank MICHAEL S
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were headed to the pizza place but decided to try out El Agave Azul instead. I ordered the taco and a chili relleno combination and my wife the chicken enchiladas. Both meals were very good. The chili relleno was a little mild for my tastes but my wife enjoyed it. The beans and rice were both nicely flavored.

I was going to have the tamales but they are made from chicken... sacrilege! Their salsa is some of the best I have had anywhere. I look forward to going back sometime soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We joined friends for dinner here and had a reasonably priced, filling and delicious meal. Our dinners were served quickly and came out of the kitchen piping hot. I'm vegan and was impressed that they had a vegetarian section of the menu with 9 choices. I ordered the extremely tasty vegetarian quesadilla and asked them to hold the dairy products which they did. Others at the table had combination dinners and chile rellenos, all reported to be very good. This is the best Tex-Mex restaurant I've eaten in on the east coast.

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Food is fine but the queso and salsa / chips worth the trip . This I'd definitely a good place for a late afternoon beer and some wonderfully authentic appetizers etc. Yum!