“A must in Middleburg”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Rome, Italy
“A must in Middleburg”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Small bakery which welcomes you with a wonderful smell! The biscuits were very good (the cow puddle which they are famius for is a must, toffee taste and crunchy), the jam heart apparently the best my boyfriend has ever had, and the blueberry pie just great with lots of jelly and fruit and not too sweet at all. Also, they allowed my small dog in. Couldn't ask for more!

1 Thank DaniDL

Lusby, MD
“Excellent bakery...”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stop by here several times a year and I think the Jingleberry Pie is the Eighth Deadly Sin. Excellent bread, cookies, treats and a wonderful place for either breakfast or lunch.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Dressage62
Washington DC
“food is fine but it would be nice to feel like my business was wanted”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I've been to the bakery many times. I know how much people like the cookies, pies, sandwiches. The prices seem fair. But, it would be nice to feel as though I was wanted as a customer. The last time I went there, I waited in line patiently. When it was my turn, the woman behind the counter - the only one taking orders, looked at me, looked at the person behind me and said, "who's next?" I had been standing there for 10 minutes. The service is slow at best, and lacks interest in customers overall. So, if you want tasty cookies because they allow you to buy them, stop here. I'd opt for Whoopsie's over this any day.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank leslievansant
Virginia
“Worth looking for”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

It's only half a block off the main street and faces the Safeway parking lot, but it's easy to miss this tiny place. Cookies, pies, sandwiches, soup, all good; eat-in tables are in a separate little cottage out the back door, or take your food up to the town park.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank ohmyandros
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good food”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Good for sandwhiches and soups, they dont do salads though, just fyi

• Visited March 2012