“Traditional and great atmosphere”
Review of Red Horse Tavern

Red Horse Tavern
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Middleburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Loved the atmosphere.

Brunch was fantastic... 3 course offering.

Enjoyed it. Its a little dark, but thats part of the feel of horse country!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

It's always packed, great fun to sit outside and people watch. the food however, wasn't our favorite. Not terrible , just not special.

1  Thank MDTtravlin
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Had dinner there last week. Seemed to gather a good local crowd. Food was OK, but very limited choices for vegetarians. Outside deck gave good street views. On a night where little else was open (Tuesday) at least it was open.

1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Had dinner here with my wife last Monday evening...the artichoke-crab dip was great as was the Navy Bean soup. I had the stuffed pork chops and a stout. Perfect meal for a cold winter night. My wife had the fish and chips. We'd come here again.

1  Thank Joe_Plenzler
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My wife and I stopped here on our way back to NOVA, and we were quite disappointed with lack of cleanliness. Admittedly, it's a dive bar that seems to appeal to middle-aged bikers, but we thought we'd get some decent pub food for a reasonable price. However, the 2 waitresses that were serving were also eating at the bar, and one of them sneezed, wiped her nose, and went right back to whatever she was doing. Also, my wife informed me that there wasn't any paper towels in the restroom--not sure where all of the female waitresses were washing their hands . . . if at all. We will definitely not be going back.

4  Thank phignewton