“Lovely New Year's Eve Dinner”
Review of The French Hound - CLOSED

The French Hound
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Federal Street
Reviewed January 3, 2017

We had an amazing New Year's Eve dinner with friends. the food was delicious and our waitress was so nice and fun. It was a great evening. Too bad they are moving to Leesburg.

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Very nice ambiance, good food and good service. Went for the New Year's Eve dinner. Everybody enjoyed a nice evening out and the meal was excellent in a quaint rural Virginia town.

Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

Love this place! I've been here a few times and am always impressed. The food is excellent and the service is fantastic! Great place for a casual bite to eat while walking around shopping in middleburg or if you are looking to have a nice dinner! It is on my must go to list for middleburg!

Reviewed November 18, 2016

A very nice gourmet lunch in a nice bright dining room with a view across courtyard and nearby rooftops. Busy but not noisy, attentive service never rushed. Good value for money.

Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by The French Hound for a late lunch. Both the brunch and regular menus were available. I got the pizza with crumbled blue cheese, apple and bacon, and my husband got the steak and frites. We were both pleased with our choices. His steak came with a delicious and generous pad of herb butter. I put a little on my pizza and it was divine. He thought his steak was high quality and perfectly seasoned. We will definitely be back to this restaurant on our next visit to town.