“Awesome!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Federal Street
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

Love this place! I've been here a few times and am always impressed. The food is excellent and the service is fantastic! Great place for a casual bite to eat while walking around shopping in middleburg or if you are looking to have a nice dinner! It is on my must go to list for middleburg!

Reviewed November 18, 2016

A very nice gourmet lunch in a nice bright dining room with a view across courtyard and nearby rooftops. Busy but not noisy, attentive service never rushed. Good value for money.

Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by The French Hound for a late lunch. Both the brunch and regular menus were available. I got the pizza with crumbled blue cheese, apple and bacon, and my husband got the steak and frites. We were both pleased with our choices. His steak came with a delicious and generous pad of herb butter. I put a little on my pizza and it was divine. He thought his steak was high quality and perfectly seasoned. We will definitely be back to this restaurant on our next visit to town.

Reviewed November 5, 2016

A nice place to eat some French inspired cuisine. Their menu might look good, but I mainly went for the special that were available that evening. It all tasted delicious!

Reviewed October 26, 2016

A French style Bistro with great selections and fresh ingredients combined in flavorful ways! My wife had been here before but I had not. Throughly enjoyed lunch. It is a family run restaurant with great ambience (in an old home), with attentive and friendly service.

I had house made, spicy lamb sausage sandwhich which came on grilled crusty bread with a great aioli sauce. My wife had wonderful fried shrimp appetizer and salad made of fresh greens and a delightful dressing.

Wine was also very good-- nice lunch selections

We were both very pleased. Well worth the drive out into the countryside for us! We all be back