“Enjoyable”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Piedmont Vineyards and Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Virginia's first commercial vineyard and one of its most popular.
klelmore
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We visited Piedmont for the first time. It was a nice winery with a homey feel. We enjoyed our wine server and the wines were delicious. We both bought a bottle to bring home.

Visited March 2013

Alexandria, Virginia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wish I could buy it”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Went here with my sister and did a tasting. It's a beautiful property and was disappointed to learn that it's for sale...I really wish I could buy the property. I really enjoyed their wines.

1 Thank Siobhan13
Durham, North Carolina
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“quaint”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great view, beautiful grounds, wonderful owner and tasty wines

Visited April 2012
Vienna, VA
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Nice place, but nothing special. Tastings were kind of rushed and not very informative.

Visited March 2012
Nokesville, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“nice wine”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

i have been there 2 times. I have met both husband and wife. nice people. very good wine. good prices. did a tasting there.

Visited November 2011