“Wish I could buy it”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Piedmont Vineyards and Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Virginia's first commercial vineyard and one of its most popular.
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Went here with my sister and did a tasting. It's a beautiful property and was disappointed to learn that it's for sale...I really wish I could buy the property. I really enjoyed their wines.

1  Thank Siobhan13

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great view, beautiful grounds, wonderful owner and tasty wines

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Nice place, but nothing special. Tastings were kind of rushed and not very informative.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

i have been there 2 times. I have met both husband and wife. nice people. very good wine. good prices. did a tasting there.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We spent a nice hour tasting wines and purchased a couple of bottle. I would have rated this as Excellent, but the Vineyard is for sale, and it will be interesting to see if the new owners can continue producing good wine and providing a good tasting experience.