“Delish !”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My nephew recommended this restaurant for my daughter's birthday as she wanted to try sushi. We entered Ginger Red to a very friendly welcome and excellent service. The hostess and waiter took the time to tell my daughter about all the different kinds of sushi and their favorites. We ate tasty spicy salmon roll and crystal shrimp tempura roll - both delightful ! We then ordered dinner for the family ... not to miss are the Thai lettuce wraps, Sesame chicken and the Thai Chicken Satay and Hunan beef. Service was outstanding, the decor is warm and inviting and the food is delicious! We'll be back !

1  Thank go2beach4

Reviewed September 23, 2012

lots of open space to relax freindly/hungry animals who love the treats you can buy at their pen (only costs a quarter) clean open grassy areas for picinics or walks around the park

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My friend brought me here because she had eaten here many times before and likes the taste of the food. The decor was attractive, we were seated quickly, and the service was attentive. My friend had General Tso's chicken and asked for it to be not-spicy and the order was prepared as she instructed. Since it was Wednesday, half-price sushi night, I enjoyed 2 servings of sushi -- the Philadelphia Roll and a fried shrimp with the rice on the outside. Both were delicious and much better than grocery store selections. I ate every bite of mine, but my friend got a take-home box for lunch the next day. We left happy and satisfied with our meals.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I adore Ginger Red. My family and I have been eating here for years and have never come away disappointed. As you walk through the door the restaurant is well decorated with great colors and textures to make you feel at home. The staff is always friendly, and after several visits really make an effort to remember you. The food is the best part! The portions are the perfect size, usually enough to take home leftovers for lunch the next day. It is never greasy like you see in some places. Everything is perfectly spiced and is never lacking for flavor. My favorite part is the vegetables, which are always perfectly crisp. I highly recommend this for a date, or just an evening out. They are able and happy to accommodate large parties in a room with a door if privacy is preferred, just let them know ahead of time. There is also usually live music on the weekends, and they often feature a wonderful blue's or jazz band.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I love this restaurant for dine or delivery. The best shrimp dishes around. They have great weekly specials and are never too crowded. Delivery is super fast and the portions are enormous!