“Nice Find”

Ranked #18 of 112 Restaurants in Mechanicsville
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Meadowbridge Rd.
Virginia
“Nice Find”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I ate dinner here after a business meeting and enjoyed it very much.
I ordered the Lasagna because stated homemade noodles. It was very good .
The staff was very friendly and provided excellent service.
I recommend trying the Pasta House .

• Visited April 2013

Richmond
“Excellence continues!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The Pasta House is such a hidden gem! Excellent homemade food with impressive flavors. We love the house dressing for the salad (it should really be bottled and sold!) and can't say enough good things about the chicken parm. Red sauce is delicious as is the lobster alfredo. Special requests are accommodated by a very friendly and knowledgable staff. Not the fastest service, but you don't mind waiting while enjoying the warm freshly made bread. I'd love to have room after my meal to try desert one day! Lunch menu is expansive and offers smaller versions of dinner plates along with salad or pasta (note-you may ask for both for an additioanal charge).

• Visited February 2013
Mechanicsvllle
“awesome food and service”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Try any entree's and you will be pleasantly surprised. The calamari is out of this world. Great service too! Highly recommend!

• Visited October 2012
Mechanicsville, Virginia
“Great food, authentic Italian restaurant”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The location may be deceptive because it's in a strip mall with a gas station/convenienc store in it, but this is a really nice, small, family restaurant. I may not have tried it if someone at work had not recommended it to me, but I am really glad I did. Since then we have been quite a few times and have always had a great experience. The homemade Italian dressing is wonderful! I have liked every dish I have tried on the menu. The waiter is always friendly and willing to help explain the items on the menu. Nice wine selection. Definitely a two thumbs up!

• Visited August 2012
Margate, Florida
“A local gem”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stopped on our drive from Fla to Ma overnight and the Hotel recommended this restaurant. Was immediately greeted and opted to sit at the bar. The bartender/waitress was very friendly. the owner came over and introduced himself, we later met his wife. They took the time to answer all our questions about the menu and we finally made our choices. From the salad to the dessert (had to try it because everything else was so good) there was not a complaint. Huge portions, excellent quality and taste, service and prices. Left full and happy with leftovers.

I hope our driving lands us near there on the way home so we can dine there again!!!

• Visited June 2012