WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mechanicsville
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Comfortable beds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

This hotel was very good as a stopover with the typical high quality Hampton beds. Breakfast was adequate and all other facilities okay. Has a pool and fitness centre and all the amenities seemed fine. Seemed to be quite a few restaurants around the area but we only stayed for 1 night. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Motibhen, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Thank you for taking time and doing a survey for us it was a pleasure to have you as our guests and will pass your kind sentiments to all our team members. Please come vist us again.

Hakoo Bilimoria (GM)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Rathdrum
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

For my first trip to Virginia, this hotel was a welcome surprise. The staff was friendly and more than accomodating. When stranded at a remote location, I called to see if they had a shuttle. They did not, however, one of the staff volunteered to pick me up and take me back to the hotel. This type of service is hard to find.
If I find myself in this region again, I would stay here over any other hotels offered.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Motibhen, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville, responded to this review, May 31, 2012
Mr. Steve

I am so happy that my staff made you welcome and tried to get you safely back to our hotel. I will convey your kind words to all my staff and please do come visit us again.

Ms Hakoo Bilimoria (GM)
Mohnton,PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

Cannot say enough about the great service here! Everyone was so accommodating and friendly. Nice variety at the breakfast area. Very clean and warm pool. Exercise room. Only downfall (and I would think this is the corporation not the individual hotel), the sheets and towels were very thin.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Motibhen, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Dear Valued guest from PA,

I appriciate that you took time to give us a survey. I will convey your compliments to my staff and your concerns to the brand about the sheets and towels.

Come visit us soon

Ms Hakoo Bilimoria (GM)
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

While on a road trip, this hotel was our first stop ans everything about was great. Easy to get to from the interstate, convenient to restaurants and stores. Pace was clean and the rooms were large. Breakfast was typical for this kind of hotel, but we look at this at an added convenience and value. Most important to us is that it is pet-friendly; our traveling companion is a 12 year old collie and we cannot leave her at a kennel. Rare to find nice places that also allow pets

Stayed April 2012
Motibhen, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville, responded to this review, April 8, 2012
Valued Guest,

I appriciate that you took time to give us a review, please come visit us again and a big hello woff for your collie from all of us here at the hampton inn.

Happy Easter

Providence Forge, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

Their beds are so comfortable, rooms clean, great service, friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Motibhen, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
Ms. Leeanne Marie,

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, I will convey your compliments to all my team members.

Please come and visit us again. Happy easter to you and your family.

Ms. Hakoo Bilimoria (GM)
Belmont, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Perfect location to where I was working. Staff was friendly and knowledgable. Rooms clean and beds sleep well.Lots of places to eat and/or shop within walking distance. Will stay again when in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Motibhen, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
Ms Chrissy,

I appriciate your wonderful comments about my staff and the hotel. We will be waiting for your return visit.
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

Would give them 5 stars but the young lady that took care of us (saturday night) was uncaring and asked questions and her reply was she did not know. Not a service for a good hotel. Food for breakfast was a bit lackluster but overall consistent with the brand.

• Stayed March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Motibhen, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

I read your review and I am also shocked that my guest service agent did not show enthusiasm towards your questions and gave you a negative answer. We have all the tools and methods to provide answers to all questions and if they are not sure then they can call me and I can provide the answer. Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of my team member and I will make sure that this does not happen again. Please do not hold this incident against us and do come back to visit us again.

Hakoo Bilimoria (GM)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mechanicsville
Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside
#1 of 83 in Richmond
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,119 reviews
Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville? Share your experiences!