“Just ain't what it used to be!”

Mabry Mill Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 16, 2017

We have been going up the trail with company for many years. We really used to enjoy even if it was a bit pricey. Now prices even higher but food downright NOT GOOD. When cracker barrel food is better you know you are in trouble:-(.
Tempetures off either not warm enough or over cooked. Servers did their best to please us but...... just not good. Too long a wait for crummy meal. Someone needs to park a food truck and they could make a killing.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

After walking around Mabry Mills we got hungry. So we decided to try out their restaurant. The food was pretty tasty, but service was somewhat lacking. (Maybe short staffed) All the food was tasty though!

Reviewed November 4, 2017

My brother and I stopped for brunch on our way to visit Mabry Mill (which was great!).. this is a small restaurant and gift shop with super quick service without compromising on food quality. Menu range was quite substantial but focused on American classics (pancakes, grits etc).

It's definitely worth a visit to recharge the batteries - and also because dining options on the Blue Ridge are limited at times.

We tried Grits for the first time and found them not very tasty - but learnt after the event that we should have added butter! My brother had the "quick breakfast" with a side of Bacon and sausage and I had the "sampler breakfast" - portion sizes were decent sizes - more than enough to get you through a long day on the blue ridge. Like most American breakfast type Restaurants, the coffee was refilled over and over !

Reviewed October 30, 2017

One of our first stops along the Parkway. We both had breakfast and it was very good. I tried the sweet potato pancakes, Excellent. Good Service, great Food and lots of history next door. The Mill is next door and is interesting to walk through and learn about the early ways.

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had breakfast at Mabry Mill Restaurant. I had the sweet potato pancakes which were good but a little too sweet. My husband had traditional buttermilk pancakes and they were terrific! Eggs and coffee were good. Their grits were more course than I normally eat and tasted watery. Our waitress and all the staff were friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank Teresa S