“Just an average place to eat.”
Review of Fareways Restaurant and Lounge - CLOSED

Fareways Restaurant and Lounge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Just an average place to eat.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Nothing spectacular about it. I wouldn't go back. We had a chicken quesadilla which was good and potato soup. I didn't care for the soup as the potatoes still had the skins on them. We had to tell "them" how to make our drink (Kamikaze).

1 Thank KimSpringer

Elkton, Virginia
“Ok food. Typical resort prices.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I would say you could pass on this one. If you just want a regular dinner for less, dive into town for one of the local restaurants.

Valrico, Florida
“Thanks anyways”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Slow service and not worth the wait. Skip the fairway and try something further away.. Had the club normally my favorite. Not anymore.

1 Thank 5Ringsinall
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Good Relaxing Environment”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The entire family liked the food and service. They don't know how to make chicken to save their life but everything else was great and we left completely stuffed without losing our wallet on the prices.

Visited December 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Tasty and Convenient”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My family went to this restaurant on a Saturday morning to catch some breakfast before heading out for the day on the resort. It took more than a few minutes for someone to seat us but once we were seated the service was great.
Our kids devoured the fresh fruit bowl, should have ordered several of those, but the eggs we got for them were too greasy and had chunks of burnt bacon mixed in with the eggs, which would be fine if the eggs were for me or my husband, but it grossed our kids out and then they wouldn't eat the eggs.
My husband ordered a country steak with over medium eggs which he said was really good and I ordered the quiche, which was good but would have been better with a different crust. The crust was an actual pie crust instead of a croissant-like crust and was way too sweet for a quiche.
The coffee and cranberry juice were excellent!

• Visited January 2013