“If it wasn't convenient, we wouldn't have eaten there!”

Woodstone Meadows Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 12 Restaurants in McGaheysville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband, daughter and I got a small pizza and two subs and paid over $30 for it. The pizza is plain and the sauce is odd tasting. We got Philly Cheese Steak subs and were never even given the opportunity to ask for toppings. They were dry, not made of real ribeye and the bread crumbled when you bit into it. It definitely wasn't the best anything we had ever had but it was located conveniently.

I have to agree with another review I read, the staff in there was not very pleasant and our food sat on top of the oven 10 minutes before someone realized that they had given us our pizza and not our subs.

1  Thank NiNi C

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Pizza and breadsticks were good, for a small deli/pizzaeria. We had a cheese pizza and a hawaiian one. No complaints here!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have had better a better breakfast sandwich on airplanes. The hash browns tasted like they were deep fried in the fish oil. Twice. Yesterday.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Not the greatest food and will only deliver for cash sales. They do somewhat own the choices as they are the only place within that will deliver. Be aware their prices are high for what you get. I paid less for food at VA Beach last week.

3  Thank Tim C
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were staying at Woodstone Meadows and decided to get a sandwich from the Pizzeria. Service was terrible!! The place was not busy and we were only picking up a sandwich; Two workers standing around; and when I finally asked the one worker to get our sandwich, his reply was "I only make the pizza's" The other employee, who might have been the manager, wasn't paying any attention at all. As for the food, it was ok, not impressive. There are lots of other local places to go to get pizza and sandwiches....don't waste your time and dollars.

1  Thank LM-Delaware