“The Lure of the BBQ”

Hank's Grille & Bar
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Hank's Grille & Bar, formerly Hank's Smokehouse is unique casual contemporary barbecue and steakhouse. We offer a contemporary atmosphere suited for individuals, couples and families. We have separate full service bar with 10 Craft Beers on tap, local wines and beers and creative specialty drinks. We have daily specials that include: Happy Hour everyday from 4-6pm, All U Can Eat Barbecue, Our Famous Prime Rib and more.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

It's in the air.
Delicious. Great view of the mountains. Kind and attentive service. Relaxing atmosphere. What more is there? Oh, yes.....naked Ribs. That's what happens to 'em once you get a taste--they're so tasty they get ate! ;)

Reviewed June 28, 2014

My husband & I stopped to have dinner @ Hank's Smokehouse Southern Grillery while vacationing @nearby Massanutten Resort. I had the Pulled pork sandwich which was very moist & delicious. My husband had the ribs which were super tender & pretty much just fell off the bone. Prices were fair & service was quick!

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Friendly service and great food. We started with a cheese dip appetizer (Half off from 4-6) that had just the right amount of bite and warm tortilla chips. The "Meat and potatoes" was so big that my hubby had to box half of it. The grilled shrimp was excellent as well. Prompt service and a very reasonable price.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Myself and friend had stopped by today to have a beer after enjoying a morning of ziplining down the road and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the restaurant. We had sat at the bar and ordered a few drinks including a drink that was made special by the bartender on duty today. For being a work day and round noon it was fairly busy. My only complaint would be that she was on her phone a lot in front of us and a few times it was hard to get her attention from off that thing. Other then that I would recommend this to anyone who is passing through or whoever is a local. Not to shabby....

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Although it wasn't a bad meal, I thought that the barbecue was very average for the price. I had the pork and it was a little dry and not very flavorful. I have had better.