“Family lickin good”

Hank's Grille & Bar
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hank's Grille & Bar, formerly Hank's Smokehouse is unique casual contemporary barbecue and steakhouse. We offer a contemporary atmosphere suited for individuals, couples and families. We have separate full service bar with 10 Craft Beers on tap, local wines and beers and creative specialty drinks. We have daily specials that include: Happy Hour everyday from 4-6pm, All U Can Eat Barbecue, Our Famous Prime Rib and more.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Visiting Massanutten Resort when we heard of this place from practically all - visitors as well as locals. Went with family. Seated Immediately. Service friendly. Food delicious. Appetizer:Crab and corn chowder tasty (crab in every spoonful). Entrees ranged from kids chicken tenders to brisket, catfish and ribeye steak. All delicious. Only bad one in bunch was side of potato salad. Drinks good too. Family of five with one appetizer, 2 drinks and main course added up to only $91.00. Went back next nite and ordered salmon (tender and seasoned just right) and more catfish. They also own Clementine and Thunderbird Cafe. Save your receipt from one and get 10% discount at any of other two. Well worth the trip if the food is as good as at Hanks.

There are newer reviews for Hank's Grille & Bar

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We recently used Hank's Smokehouse to cater our wedding, and we many many people say that this was their favorite food they've had at a wedding in awhile. I myself have been to quite a few weddings lately, even fancy plated dinners and would recommend this over them. We did the second tiered option which with a salad came to about $13.00 a piece. For the portions and food quality I think it would be hard to beat.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I always try to do my homework before I eat out on vacation. I am so happy I found Hank's! We ordered the corn clam chowder soup and it was the best! I really wish I could find the recipe. My steak was done perfectly and I even made room for dessert. We went between 4-6 and got the soup 1/2 price. The only thing that surprised mesas that I was charged $1.00 extra for my sweet potatoe fries???? But over all .... I would go back and recommend!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went to Hanks and was totally surprised how good the chicken wings (dry rub) were along with the ribs. Makes me hungry thinking about this food. The soup was also delicious. Also our waitress Jessica Heltemes was one of the BEST we have seen from her smile down to her excellent service!!! Our drinks were always FULL! Thanks Jessica for making our meal extra special and hope to see you again at our next visit!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

However, it was to a perfect medium. I could go there again, but i would definitely order it plain. Good sized portions. Family atmosphere.