“Unexpected gem”

Happy Cinco de Mayo Mexican Grill
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Max Meadows
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We stayed at nearby RV park for a week. For a change of pace, we tried this little restaurant with hand painted signs and a funny name. We had one our the best mexican dining experiences ever in the eastern US. If you've been out west, you know what I mean. Attentive service, spotlessly clean and reasonable prices. If our travels ever take us back, we will be sure to stop.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed over at the hampton inn next door and stumbled on this place while walking to strech my legs. There was no signage as they recently opened. You would think I struck gold after a 9 hour drive. Cool Mexican decor, buy one get one free coronas and great food. The homemade salsa and chips were great. The dinners were great. I had the fajita and my wife had the burritos. Service was good and friendly

1  Thank aarohm
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were staying at the nearby hotel, and they recommended this restaurant for dinner. The decor is quite colorful. Every chair is created in Mexico and each one was unique. We enjoyed our dinners and the service was excellent. The food and drinks were so reasonably priced... it's a great value. The flan was a fantastic finish!